Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crappy Music and Bad Videos?

My Crappy Music:

I think its fair to say that my taste in music sucks and I know a few people who would back me up there with my statement. Though despite the "uniqueness", as one friend put it, I do love it! I'm talking about the J- genre of course and I'm sure many of you may have come across it while surfing the crap on the internet. Yes, I am a big fan of many of those anime songs that play at the beginning of those favorite shows you watch; the ones that get played at anime conventions for karaoke. Though, believe it or not these songs do come from serious artists, some famous and others not so. It is in fact an effective form of advertisement and it is not so rare to find some Japanese artists publishing their latest single as an intro or ending to an anime before actual release. Now that I've got past the oh-im-so-full-of-knowledge stage, it was this route that led me to what I listen today, I dont know if that's a good or bad thing. Without further-a-do let me introduce you to my crappy music!

Photobucket
(Chart from LastGraph.com, click on chart to view artists)

So there's the top ten artists that apparently I have been listening to in the past year. I was going to also put another chart showing the songs I've listened and the number of times they've been played, but maybe another time. Though if it must be said, the one thing I do detest about my music are the music videos to them. Please dont ever view them unless you want your eyes torn out, there pretty bad.

Short Anime News
:

So while others maybe are going to Youtube now to watch some of those bad music videos, I'm going to march on with my anime news, which is pretty badly updated. Yeah, i promised, well not promised, but said I would return to reviews Gundam 00 and Gintama, but to be honest, I dont want to review them at the moment (laziness indeed). However, I do want to rave about the latest
Mnemosyne, episode 5, for all my previous skepticism about the series have been blow out of the water. From immortal women eating angles to jiggalo informants, this series doesn't get any better, or so I thought. In short, yeah, damn good. And as If we were all blessed by God, there seems to be no end of this damn goodness from other series. I'm sure many have been keeping up to date with their religious watching of Code Geass every Sunday (is it just me then?). Like Deathnote, this is one anime that has to be watched for its truely amazing storyline and storytelling! For those fans who are still wondering where to find the latest episode, the following site will be a gods sending: www.codegeassfan.com. Ok I have to mention Naruto, I'm sorry, but I have to. Yes, sadly the fillers are in it looks like and yet, who is finding this filler arc, The Twelve Guardian Ninjas, to be above the norm for a Naruto filler? While I'm still disappointed with diversion from the manga, I'm still somehow finding this latest storyline to be entertaining. Though that is not what I want to talk about, no, I want to draw your attention to the newest ending theme to the series, oh come on, who else doesn't find it awesome!!! Broken Youth! Is it wrong for me to say I like the intro Bluebird too? No, I didn't download it, you have the wrong person.

Whoa this posts gotten huge , ok well to cut things short, I'll contribute to my friends debate by saying, I have no money >sound effect of crying<.

No comments: