Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BBQs and Thunderstorms


The other day my dad brought home a nice new gas barbeque, which only took me an hour to put together, unfortunately I now have to wait to find somewhere that sells the right kind of gas for it. The weather the pass few days here in England has been amazingly hot, sunny all day, the perfect weather for a barbeque, well that was until last night. One of the loudest and brightest thunderstorms I’ve seen round here, it lasted probably no more than half an hour, but the down poor of rain lasted all night. Luckily though it’s nice and sunny again today, one of the reason why I enjoy having a laptop, sitting out in the sun whilst writing this blog entry.

I hope the weather is like this when we go on our annual shopping trip, and I found a great site for getting designer looking sun glasses for high-street prices, going to be ordering a pair soon. While writing this the annoying clouds have come out, so much for another day of warm sunshine, so I’ve moved in doors in case it rains again. Gladly I now have money for the annual shopping trip, so I’m completely ready for it. Although I don’t imagine it lasting all that long lol, but will probably buy some nice new things over the next few weeks.

In two weeks time ill be finding out the results of my A levels, and seeing whether I’ll be going off to university or having another year at my current sixth form. Wouldn’t mind another year of sixth form before university, gives plenty of time to learn to drive, get a car and make some money before university. But we’ll see in two weeks time, I’ll most likely post a blog about it when I get them.


No comments: