Monday, August 24, 2009

For All the Wrong Reasons

Thank God I'm Pretty.

So I
'm going to be Mr.Surprise here and write another post only a few days after my previous one. The occasion? None whatsoever! Though it might have something to do with the incredible boredom I have right about now. And so continuing with that theme to the next level is the one and only topic, what I've been up to. I promise I will spice it up somehow, I mean I'm sure the header above caught some attention. Right?

That's no Moon, That's Your Momma.

S
trange things have been happening to me recently, amongst them all one of the strangest has been my new urge to watch Dragon Ball Z. Its weird because the last time I watched that show was when I was probably 10 and back then I wasn't particularly impressed by it either. And so when I thought I would watch the first episode of that show, not even bothering to watch the series Dragon Ball that preceded, it shocked me how much I was entertained by it. Now don't get miss leaded here, I am far from suggesting that I was more mature when I was 10 than I am now. In fact it probably takes a few years to fully appreciate the show. I mean I have never come across a show that has far surpassed the A-Team and Walker, Texas Ranger in terms of over the top quotes. I have never laughed so hard in my life from the words: "That's no storm!" or how inoffensive the back talk between rivals are. But in all honesty, I don't really know what is funnier, the over the top evil laughter or the fact that the this is ironically one of the best English dubbed Anime ever. Its probably a given that I'm liking this show for all the wrong reasons, but I have to give the show some praise. Though the weirdness doesn't end there. It just so happens that around the same time I decide to watch this show, I find out that a re-masted version of the show has just begun being aired in Japan, Dragon Ball Kai. Strange indeed. Though I must say that the re-mastered version is the original; the bad song intro was enough for me (yes for me!).

Bord Yet?

I might leave the rest of the strange happenings for another time, as I want to leave with some of the best clips in comics I found on the net so far, I guess this could be added to the crap from the Internet section?

You Got the Boomerang.
Loud Sex
An Outsiders Perspective
Use Hard...

No comments: