Friday, September 17, 2010

The Price of the Past


So... how do I explain our absence? Sadly I can't say that this was all planned, but I guess it certainly was foreseen. As a consequence of my absence a brain aneurysm of events have passed us by. But let me at least try to catch you up to speed with this piece of enriched literature:


A Short History of Me

Last time I posted we were all in the month of March and for me and many other avid gamers, just on the eve of events that would send us into a spiral of costs. I think many would agree that 2010 will be forever be remembered for the big bang of game releases. Shall I make a post or should I play on Heavy Rain? Soon turned into, Final Fantasy XIII! to yes I can finally have my
own starship on Star Trek Online into Resident Evil 5 updates! and again more Resident Evil 5 updates!

Resident Evil 5 Herbs

to Jesus I must play Battlefield: Bad Company 2 proceeded by bad ass Sam Fisher then Starcraft II followed by Ruse. If you haven't died from reading one of the longest sentence on the Earth then you see my point. But don't get me wrong, my life hasn't been completely consumed by gaming as I portray. A lot more significantly important events have happened too. So important in fact that they will be omitted from this post and instead replaced with this adequate summary of my previous sentiments to posting.

Things Are Changing

Lets be frank, Major Sheppard and I are bored with Blogger. Blankmind is becoming more than a blog, or is at least trying to be. We now have an upcoming Youtube Channel, Blankmind.tv, a Twitter, Blankmind Tweet and now more recently we want to introduce an image gallery for the blog. In short we've pretty much reached Blogger's limitations in terms with what we can do. Nothings set in stone, nothing is around here, but its time for the blog to become more and we plan to do just that. One thing we are focusing on is promoting Anime artists, or more generally, digital artists. Some new and some well known ones, but overall ones that we think are note worthy. In a nutshell we want to spice things up here. I wont say near but in the future we plan to move the blog. Come the forth Birthday of Blankmind we'll be on a whole new server with a whole new site.

No comments: