Thursday, July 16, 2009

To be or not to be a Slacker

Bearded Slacker.

I know I know! But give me a break, I'm on vacation so I'm bound to be slacking and by god have I been slacking! Neglected the Blankmind podcast of which the first episode has seemed to be lost to oblivion, forgot to do another joint post here, Haven't watch Naruto for two months (shock horror) and I've even grown a beard. No this ain't a sign that I'm lacking in personal hygiene, but is it sad that I'm reminded of Naked Snake from MGS3 when I look in the mirror? Probably. But don't fear people (well you can fear the last part maybe), because while I fail on deliverance, my friend and co-writer has currently gone underground and begun writing an epic - no let me rewrite that AN EPIC, post. So epic that even the caps lock isn't justice enough. No sarcasm intended people (cough). Though for someone who has been slacking, a lot has happened: I have moved into a new apartment for starters, started designing a website for a company and most excitingly have booked a trip to Japan during New Years. Though not sure if I'm going to make the latter though, that's unless Major Sheppard doesn't kill me out jealousy first. Eep.

Humidity and Boredom? It can only mean one thing.

At the moment sadly I've returned to the nomads lands again, Luxembourg. If it isn't the amazon like humidity that kills it certainly is the boredom. There is nothing to do here. Have I ever mentioned that? Looks like I don't learn. Yet, my adventures here come at least with some silver lining, that infamous thing called money. Yep, I'm getting paid glorious amounts to make a site. And I've got a beard! (I mentioned that right?). While I cant really divulge much about the project, I can say at least that this is bigger than anyone of my previous endeavors. Talking of which, while Project Final has gone quite I am still in fact working hard on more music, another album to be more specific. Though while the songs seemed to be completed in little to no time at all before, currently things have rapidly slowed down. My main hurdle has been trying to improve the music itself and create original tracks, of which I have 3 currently under works. Well that's all from me for now, I leave it up to Sheppard to wow us all now with his next post!

No comments: