Thursday, March 5, 2009


Well it has been awhile since I was here, so let’s get to it.
Today has been a busy day for me and it’s not even midday yet. Finished applying for next year’s university loans, waiting for Home to come back online so I can download the new updates (which are quite bog this time), its including a sneak peak at Capcoms Resident Evil 5 space. I’m also trying to find whether Epic have released there titan pack update for Unreal Tournament 3 (although I’ll probably find out in my Games Engines and Physics class later today, as we have to use Unreal 3 for it).

Now onto business, the podcast which was due to start last year has been delayed. L, aka Akamaru, is in charge of sorting through the audio, and making sure that everything is in working order, unfortunately we have both been very busy for University work. But, the good news is that we both finish in a few months time, so hopefully we will be bringing you the first show along with the second show.

As I will have a long period between University years, I will be starting a series of short manga pieces; this will either be a story, short funny pieces, or individual drawings. These will be available through my personal DeviantArt page when they’re ready.

Well that all from me for now, I’ll let you all know how the updates go for Home and Unreal when there out.

No comments: