Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chrstmas and The New Year

Well it’s been sometime since my last post, we’ve seen a new president elected, Home has come to the public, and I’m still just as poor, well maybe not.

So, you’re probably wondering what happened to our podcast, well its coming, very soon, Akamaruu will be working on the final edits over the next week or so (as we are both back to respective universities on Monday). I’ll take a moment to mention last year’s Doctor Who Christmas special, which I thought was brilliant, nice to see the cybermen make a return to the screen.

Christmas was a good one last year, lots of different things, including some games that we discuss on the first episode, it was followed shortly after by our traditional shopping trip to Birmingham, at which time I brought some more books, (I’ve now started another 3 series of manga, giving me a total of 7 different series to finish, so I think I’ll stop buying new series for awhile).

So, onto this years news, well sometime this year Blankmind may be starting an official website, but were going to see how the show goes first. I’ll be starting up a website for my different works, at the moment it will consist of things made on the university course, and a few things made in my spare time. I’ll update here when that’s up and running.

Well I’m going to make this post short, I’ll post a longer one next time, and update you all on how the first week of the second semester is going.

No comments: